Sunday, February 5, 2012

Steve's Sunday deal

Today, most businesses allow their employees to wear jeans on Casual Friday. Some companies have rejected traditional business attire throughout the week, making funky graphic tees and torn jeans the new norm. What was old is so yesterday. For businesses to succeed in a youthful marketplace, they must reject the old road and venture onto a new "road less traveled."

Thus, I present you with a new era in young and hip non-traditional business attire:


             The egg crate business suit 



It's "suit sexy." One size fits all sizes. Superior softness and built-in insulating properties make it the suit for all seasons. Sweat and odors are naturally wicked away, leaving you fresh and confident so you will, like, totally nail that important business deal. Of course, it's "suitable" for men, women and everyone in-between. Imagine the looks you'll get when you arrive at work, nodding your head, snapping your fingers and cruising down every aisle as you present yourself to the collective sighing astonishment of your fellow associates.

Try accessorizing your new egg crate business suit with a length of rope around the waist. Jewelry, feathers and cartoon characters can be added for a nominal fee. You're not worried about stains are you? They simply wipe away. Comfort? It's unsurpassed, leaving all traditional 3-piece suits in a pile at the local charity store.

And after a long day of making deals and impressing your supervisors and peers, the egg crate business suit  converts instantly into an incredibly comfortable bed covering perfect for most queen or king-size beds.

Only $150 at most high-end department stores. Order today, and you'll receive this amazing cat toy. See how amazed this cat is by a strip of egg crate material? It's one amazing deal.


2 comments:

  1. Every day is casual Friday for me at work. If I wore a suit to work or even a nice dress shirt and a pressed pair of pants, everyone would think I am going for an interview somewhere. Wait...maybe I should do that anyway. Since I am stuck in a regular classroom now and I have no reason to believe the higher-ups that I will be outta there and back to music in April. But the suit may trick some of my peers that I am sick of that place...well, in fact I am and most everyone knows I am retiring in June. Maybe I can wear the suit when I teach English in Brasil this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be careful if you go to Brasil. I might put you in touch with my friend Lili. She's from Brasil. Nicest person ever.

    ReplyDelete