Yes. My daughter goes to reptile conventions. Tomorrow, I may take her to a Science Fiction convention in Irving. Wanna make something of it?
Whatever. Snakes is cool. Or do I mean snake are cool? I have no idea. All sense of grammar and usage has evaporated for me at the moment. Even the word "grammar" looks wrong to me. Tired.
So I read my Nook for most of the day in my room. In my room. It's a world where I can go and tell my secrets to. I lock out all my worries and my fears. In my room. In my room. All by myself.
I'm rereading the "Foundation" books by Isaac Asimov. There are a total of seven. He started them in the 1940s and wrote his last ones in the 1980s. Asimov died in 1992 of complications from AIDS that he contracted when having heart surgery sometime in the 80s. The last ones he finished were "prequels." So if you read the last ones first and the first ones last, the story has a better sense of continuity. That's what I've been doing. I'm on book three now, which once was book one.
I'm going to go and get ready for bed now, and read more of my book. And don't tell me that by writing that I didn't write a blog, I did in fact write a blog. This ain't no blog. It's just 0s and 1s.
What's scary is I recognized this guy's picture (scrolled up from last blog and saw it before I read your article). I just happened to see a biography of Asimov a couple of nights ago on the Science channel, otherwise I wouldn't have. The other comment is when I study the lives of other writers I find out they were really, REALLY smart. Good thing I went into advertising. : )
ReplyDelete